Partnerships in the United Kingdom
Central to all our activities is our involvement in a number of local, regional and national networks, forums and consortia, all of which enable us promote our commitment to equality and diversity.
Chara Trust has a database of over 300 local and regional voluntary and community groups and organisations.
We are also members of the following:
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations
- Black and Racial Minorities Steering Group
- Granby Toxteth Community Education Forum
- Merseyside Social Inclusion Observatory
- Merseyside Refugee Support Network
- Merseyside Network for Europe
- Federation for Community Development Learning
- Change Up Merseyside
- COMTECHSA – Community Technical Architects
Partnerships across nations
Our international partnerships including
Leonardo da Vinci - vocational and technical student exchange programme with Spain and Greece;
Transnational European Programme - with SPLOT and OWOP in Poland – helping to develop the Polish Academy of the Voluntary (NGO) Sector. We have helped facilitate workshops on Partnerships and the European Social Funding.
Africa Programme – developing sustainable communities (life and keyskills, vocational training support and promoting cross-cultural education and learning and IT development and integration. A number of our programmes will be delivered in partnership with established reputable NGOs and agencies.